Man´s presence in the marine environment of Fuerteventura should be as harmless as possible. To this end, we offer some tips that will contribute to the conservation of the seabed:
1. At the very least, leave the seabed the same as it was before the dive, this is the most important rule.
2. Do not try to touch the fish. Do not force them. Do not disturb them unnecessarily because you can change their behaviour.
3. Do not feed them or destroy their habitants.
4. If you can, collect any rubbish you find on the bottom.
5. Try to raise the awareness of your buddies when they behave in an environmentally unfriendly manner.
In Fuerteventura island, 27 of August, 2009